So you're searching for office space on Pittsburgh's South Side. You already know the South Side is a great place for start-ups to grow and for small businesses to reach a steady influx of customers in one of the city's most diverse and walkable neighborhoods.
But how to do find the right office space or retail space for your needs? Here in Office Space in Pittsburgh, we've pulled together some important questions you can answer to help ease your search and find the right South Side office or retail space for your business.
- Do you plan to lease office space or buy a building of your own?
- What is your budget per month?
- How many employees will you have?
- How much space will you need per employee?
- How long are you willing to commute each day?
- Will you require parking, and if so, do you plan to provide parking for employees?
- Will a particular location be accessible to your potential hires?
- Do you require an elevator for yourself, employees or customers?
- How will the location affect possible client meetings?
- Will you need to set aside space specifically for client meetings?
- How many offices will you require?
- How safe is the building itself? Is there a security system?
- Has the space recently be renovated?
- How well-maintained is the building/space for lease?
- How long is the lease?/How long are you willing to commit to one space?
- Are there plans for future renovation and if so, will it affect business?
- Do you prefer an office space that includes utilities? If not, how much will those utilities be? How does that affect the overall cost?
- Is the space wired to support the technologies you would be using?
- Does parking come with the office lease?
- Does the space need to be decorated and can you decorate?
- What if you need to expand?
The more you know about your own business requirements, the easier it will be for you to find a Southside commercial space for lease that's the right fit for you.
For more information on what offices are currently available on Pittsburgh's South Side South Side, contact Five Oaks Realty, a real estate group that specializes in South Side office space and apartments.